Tuesday, September 16, 2008

why vote for me (much shorter version)

1. because you like my perspective on politics and political issues, and so find me vote-worthy in the hopes of effecting some political change by promoting this perspective.

2. because you think I would be a good president.

Of course, since this is the much shorter version, you're going to have to read other blog entries to have any idea whether or not you think either of these things.

Also, I reverse the order of these two (as compared to the much longer version), since I realized I should emphasize: given that I have no real shot at winning, I am primarily focused on getting votes from those under 1. But, of course, I would also be happy to get votes from those under 2. In fact, since I do think I would be a good president, and since I have a thought that perhaps one day, if I keep continuing to run, I might have a real shot at winning, I will here and there say things more directly related to 2.

No comments: