Wednesday, September 24, 2008

comments

In this entry, I will offer a continually updated list of comments I post to some of my own blog entries. It is in these comments that I will reply to what others say in comments they post on my original entries. Depending on various factors, it may take me a little while to get these responses written. I will list by date and blog entry commented upon. (I will not indicate in "updates and additions" under "updates" when this blog entry is updated.)


"self-promotion" under "basics" (original post date 9/16)
- comment 9/23


"taxes" under "issues" (original post date 9/18)
- comment 9/24


"the (likely) near singularity" under "issues" (original post date 9/16)
- comment 9/25

1 comment:

Bradley Monton said...

Will you indicate in this "comments" post when you respond to comments on this "comments" post?