Sunday, September 14, 2008

donations

All donations would be greatly appreciated. (I am not independently wealthy; in fact, still not having sold my house in Missouri, where I used to teach, any money of my own that I spend on this campaign will simply take me further into debt.)

Given my limited resources and the small-scale nature of this campaign, I do not have any official campaign fund or the like. So I simply ask those interested in donating to send the money to me at my home address:

1309 Fall Ct.
Boise, ID 83706

I make a solemn promise to spend 100% of all campaign donations on the campaign, and since I will spend no campaign money paying individuals (including myself) for their time/effort/ideas, this will amount to 100% of all campaign donations being used to purchase things like ink, paper, paperboard, markers, stickers, buttons, etc. (If I succeed in establishing contacts in other states who will help with the campaign, some of this money might end up getting sent their way, but only for purposes of being spent in the same fashion.)

No comments: