Sunday, September 14, 2008

evolution and modification of the blog

This blog began 9/13/08, and will very much be a work in continual progress until Election Day.

Not only will the blog grow, but changes will be made as I acquire more and more empirically relevant information, as I work out some of my views, as I think of better ways to articulate what I have to say, and as I think of better ways to organize the blog. Unfortunately, at least when it comes to revision of individual blog entries, there is no easy and efficient way to notify my blog readers of this (at least given how often I presently envisioned this occurring). I apologize to you for this, and simply encourage you to keep coming back to read and re-read.


ADDED 9/16/08:

I have realized that, although I don't have the time to keep my readers apprised of revisions and additions to blog entries in some central location, I can very easily, within blog entries themselves, note by date any revisions and additions. So, barring the cases where I forget (hopefully none, but presumably inevitably a few), this is what I shall do from now on.


ADDED 9/20/08:

I actually now think that it won't be that hard to keep my readers apprised of significant updates and additions to already existing blog entries. I will do this via a blog entry entitled "updates and additions" in a new category "updates".

No comments: